Liquid Force Harley Bindings - 2016
Harley Clifford is back this year and with an even more perfected boot 'to boot'! The Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard Bindings support Harley run after run, providing enough rigidity for super hard landings after huge double flips, yet still boasting enough flex to tweak out grabs and make it all look easy. New upper materials for this year yield increased security for your lower foot and a new flexible backstay improves the overall wrapping of the top cuff. For the serious wake shredders that yearn for serious foot support, we give you the Liquid Force Harley Wakeboard Bindings.
- Flex Rating: 3 – (1 Stiff - 10 Flexible)
- Dampening Mid-Sole – Midsole with built in EVA toe cap, locking in the upper and offering a 3rd stage of dampening to the users foot.
- Medium Wide
- LINER & LACING
- Control Liner – Seamless molded tongue design and integrated J-bars.
- 3D Molded Impact EVA Footbed – For maximum comfort and support, Liquid Force has upgraded all of their liners with a new 3D molded Impact EVA footbed. A new ergonomic shape design to enhance athletic performance, provide maximum comfort, and have superior dampening.
- Dual Laces – The dual lace system allows a customized, secure fit.
- EVA Impact Dampener – Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- IPX Chassis – LF's Patented chassis feature an updated bottom contour that sucks down to the decks of LF Boards for the locked in feeling everyone desires. More performance and less heel lift improves response and energy transfer. Designed, built and tested to satisfy the needs of the world's most demanding riders.