Liquid Force Watson Bindings - 2016
Internationally recognized for his super smooth style, Shawn Watson is one of our all-time wake heroes. Now you can channel Shawn Watson's impeccable execution with the Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings. Designed to deliver increased power and support faster, more in control launches, these are Liquid Force s most technically advanced, high performance bindings. Fine-tuned to handle medium to wide feet, the Watson feature a Gel Impact Dampener to reduce the impact of hard landings and a 3D Molded Impact EVA Footbed to enhance athletic performance. If you're searching for precision, power, and performance this season, the Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Bindings won't disappoint.
- Flex Rating: 2 – (1 Stiff - 10 Flexible)
- Medium Wide Fit
- Rear TPU Flexzones
- Dampening Mid-Sole – Midsole with built in EVA toe cap, locking in the upper and offering a 3rd stage of dampening to the users foot.
- Articulating Cuff – An articulating cuff allows the binding to move even more freely with the material overlapping it. The outer flexes independently like a hinge over the interior liner.
- LINER & LACING
- Dual Laces – The dual lace system allows a customized, secure fit.
- Reflex Liner – Liquid Force's Reflex Liner has an impact foam bottom, a seamless interior, and a notched back for less restriction forwards and backwards.
- 3D Molded Impact EVA Footbed – For maximum comfort and support, Liquid Force has upgraded all of their liners with a new 3D molded Impact EVA footbed. A new ergonomic shape design to enhance athletic performance, provide maximum comfort, and have superior dampening.
- IPX Chassis – LF's Patented chassis feature an updated bottom contour that sucks down to the decks of LF Boards for the locked in feeling everyone desires. More performance and less heel lift improves response and energy transfer. Designed, built and tested to satisfy the needs of the world's most demanding riders.
- Gel Impact Dampener – Full length Gel along the IPX Chassis reduces the impact of hard landings and displaces the impact energy throughout the whole binding system. This is the most advanced impact shock displacement material available on wake bindings.
- Dampening Mid-Sole – Midsole with built-in EVA toe cap, locking in the upper and offering a 3rd stage of dampening to the user's foot.