Bote Axiom 12' - 2016
Axiom is the essence of an all-around paddle board. The Axiom's unassuming, yet bold design is surprisingly feature rich. The integrated paddle strap allows you to seamlessly secure your paddle to the rail while hanging out, doing yoga or transporting the board. The full-length, multi-textured deck pad provides a soft sitting area for dogs and kids while also protecting the surface of the board. The Axiom's surf style hull is super stable which make it easy to paddle in flat water or while surfing some swells. The integrated Travelink™ Carry System makes the Axiom easy to transport and store. All-in-all the Axiom is what all-around is all-about.
- FRONT & REAR BUNGEE: Adjustable bungee straps allow quick and easy storage of extra gear.
- STASHPOD: Watertight storage, an integrated bottle opener and a place for your favorite beverage; the Stashpod is the ultimate lifestyle addition.
- BVA DECK PAD: The “B” - logo texture is heat embossed onto the surface of the foam, not only providing incredible grip and comfort, but eliminating water absorption, making the board lighter and faster than traditional deck pads.
- GRAB HANDLE: Completely redesigned to be the most comfortable grab handle found on any paddle board. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board.
- TRAVELINK: Integrated latch-points that allow the board to be carried with ease using the Travelink™ Sling.
- PADDLE STRAP: The paddle strap is an integrated channel on the side of the board and accompanying bungee straps that allow for quick and easy storage of your paddle when not in use.
- 12' x 32" x 5"
- 10' 6'' x 30" x 4.5"
- Apprx. Weight: 30 lbs (No Gear)
- Core: EPS Foam Core
- Capacity: Max Weight - 350 lbs
- Construction: Native