NRS Taj M'Haul Deck Bag
Keep snacks, rain gear, maps and gadgets close at hand with the roomy NRS Taj M'Haul Deck Bag. It's also a home for safety essentials such as your bilge pump, paddle float and sponge.
- Inner dry bag is made of our bomber polyurethane Infinity float bag material, with the waterproof HydroLock™ zip-seal closure that keeps your gear totally dry.
- Stretchy mesh outer pockets and adjustable bungee lacing will hold your paddle float, sponge and water bottle, as well as those hard-to-stow miscellaneous items.
- The largest outer pocket features an adjustable clip-in buckle, so you can securely stow objects of many shapes and sizes.
- A mesh sleeve holds your bilge pump on the side of the bag and a specially designed bungee loop secures it at the top.
- A zippered mesh pocket facing the cockpit keeps small necessities like sunscreen, a knife and your sunglasses handy.
- Easy carry handle doubles as a convenient place to attach a carabiner or paddle leash.
- Double-pull main zipper works with one hand. A plastic insert preserves the bag's shape and reflective tape increases visibility.
- The clip on the front flap allows you to attach a cup/can holder (sold separately).
- Tough hook-and-loop straps lash to deck rigging.
- Durable 400-denier nylon construction.
- Tapers from 13" to 11" in width to match the shape of your kayak.
- Material: 400-denier nylon
- Dimensions: 17" L x 5" H, tapering from 13" to 11" in width
- Includes: Waterproof urethane bag with zip-seal insert
- Two open, one zippered mesh pockets
- Two 3" wide hook-and-loop straps
- Reflective tape