Bote Lowrider 12'
Get lower, get faster! The lowrider blends the boundary of recreational boards and race boards. The board geometry offers a true transitional board never offered in sup. We have combined the surf-style deck with a slightly wider race-board hull and the result is a perfectly balanced board for being comfortable and going fast!
- FRONT BUNGEE" Adjustable bungee straps allow quick and easy storage of extra gear.
- STASHPOD: Watertight storage, an integrated bottle opener and a place for your favorite beverage; the Stashpod is the ultimate lifestyle addition.
- BVA DECK PAD: The “B” - logo texture is heat embossed onto the surface of the foam, not only providing incredible grip and comfort, but eliminating water absorption, making the board lighter and faster than traditional deck pads.
- GRAB HANDLE: Completely redesigned to be the most comfortable grab handle found on any paddle board. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board.
- TRAVELINK: Integrated latch-points that allow the board to be carried with ease using the Travelink™ Sling.
- COOLER TIE DOWNS: Newly redesigned Cooler Tie Downs, featuring swivel action which allows the strap angle to adjust for optimum pressure distribution.
- Dimensions: 12' x 29" x 5"
- Weight: 28 lbs (No Gear)
- Core: EPS Foam Core
- Capacity: Max Weight - 290 lbs