Solstice Bora Bora 12'6
This high-performance inflatable stand-up paddleboard has a large capacity that accommodates larger riders, plus gear, yet the lightweight design with top and bottom overlays and a more pointed nose helps you easily cut through the waves. The 6" core reduces flex and adds strength and rigidity. An extensive EVA nonslip traction top provides both grip and comfort. A large, 9" removable fin is included for tracking smooth curves in flat water or the surf. You’ll also find six stainless steel (four front, 2 tail) tiedowns for securing gear, a rear D-ring for optional leash attachment and a center carry handle. Folds to a mere 34" x 14" x 12" deflated.
- Application: Inflatable coastal cruiser
- Characteristics: Strong and rigid for cruising, but also cuts through the waves
- Construction: Multi-layer core with a super high-pressure drop-stitched material
- Shape: More pointed nose and extra-thick core
- Dimensions: 12'6"L x 32"W x 6"D
- Fins: Single 9" removable fin
- Maximum Weight: Novice rider: up to 300lb.
- Included Accessories: High-pressure hand pump, H3 valve, air pressure gauge, storage bag, fin
- Warranty: One year