Paris V2 150mm 50° Truck (Single Truck)
Paris Trucks are made with three things in mind: turning, durability and beauty. These trucks turn as good as they look and with a lifetime guarantee you can be assured that these trucks will be on your board for years to come. Paris trucks are poured with 356.2 virgin aluminum. Unlike many other trucks out there, there is no left over aluminum from old pours thrown back into the melting pot, each Paris Truck is made with brand new pure metal then gravity molded. Which means each truck is poured and then spun in the mold, resulting in a stronger more dense molecular bond. A secondary heat treatment process then adds strength and durability to the final product. Patis Trucks are designed to look great and react lighting fast.
- 6-Hole baseplate Is Here!
- 356.2 virgin aluminum gravity molded baseplate and hanger
- Grade 8 steel axles and kingpin
- Secondary heat treatment process for added strength and durability
- Kingpins are set at 50 degrees
- Guaranteed for Life!!!